Why wait for new construction?? This home is practically new- built by Drees Homes in 2018. Let your day begin and end with relaxation in the beautiful Clover Ridge community. The first sips of morning coffee awaken you in the breakfast nook as you prepare yourself for the day, and not a minute too soon, today is your housewarming party and you need to prepare. Before long your guests are arriving, and your home is filling with loved ones. The spacious great room is the ideal space for friends to gather for light snacks as dinner is being prepared. The open kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances makes you wonder how you ever entertained before living here, and everyone in attendance mentions the clean look of the space and the beautiful floors. With over 3,700sqft of above grade finished space there is no shortage of room for everyone to mingle, and they haven't even made it to the finished basement yet! The fenced in yard is the perfect place for an evening drink or yard games when dinner is over, and the side yard is HUGE. As the night comes to a close, relax in front of the gas fireplace before heading to bed knowing this is just the first of many wonderful memories made in your new home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Brick, Stone
4,788 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Other
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price